Tips & Tricks for Making Bracelets
• After dropping your knot into the middle of the circle, lift up the card and place a bobbin through the loop you made with your strings. This will help keep your knot in place.
• While starting your bracelet you can use your left index finger to hold down the knot in the center of the circle.
• You can use both hands while creating your bracelet. Use your right hand to move the top right bobbin to the bottom right of your circle while simultaneously using your left hand to move the bottom left bobbin to the top left of your circle.
• If you ever need to take a break, use a bobbin to hold your place on the wheel. Then when you come back to it you’ll know exactly where to start.
• Bobbins are optional. They are used to keep your strings from getting tangled, but bracelets can also be made without them. Experiment both ways to see what you prefer.
• String colors are interchangeable. You can substitute any of the colors on the wheel. Example: You can substitute purple for red, or pink for green.
• Pattern discs are only used for the initial set up. After aligning your strings, simply follow the counterclockwise sequence.