Spiral Knot Lanyard Instructions
1. Choose 2 different colors of plastic lace and a key ring from your My Circle of Creativity. (This example uses black & red).
2. Align plastic laces end to end, slide laces through the center of your key ring and secure key ring in the holding slot of your C.O.C.
3. For this particular pattern, double wrap your laces around the key ring.
4. Insert your blue laces in PL holders #1 & #5. The pink laces will need to be inserted into PLH #3 & #7.
5. Take PL #1 (blue), cross it over the center & secure the lace in PLH #6. Take PL #5 (blue), cross it over the center & secure it in PLH #2.
6. Take PL #3 (pink), cross it over the center & through the loop made with PLH #1. Secure the lace in PLH #8. Take PL #7 (pink), cross it over the center & through the loop made with PLH #5. Secure the lace in PLH #4.
7. Release the loops from PLH #1, #3, #5 & #7.
8. Pull the blue laces in PLH #2 & #6 tight. Pull the pink laces in PLH #4 & #8 tight. Once pulled tight they will form a box.
9. Now to start the spiral knot you will need to rotate your strings before making another box knot. Move the blue string in PLH #2 over to PLH #1. Move the pink string in PLH #4 to PLH #3. Move the bottom pink string in PLH #6 to PLH #5. And lastly move the pink string in PLH #8 to PLH #7.
10. Next repeat steps 5-9 to continue the spiral pattern. When your lanyard is the desired length simply pull it off the purple lanyard attachment and tie an overhand knot. You can also add beads to the ends of your plastic lace for extra zing!